Cumbrian ecologists, Mike and Tamsin Douglas started working together in 2014 as South Lakes Ecology. Combining over 25 years of experience in ecological consultancy and wildlife conservation, we provide a variety of ecology services:
- Protected species survey, including bats, birds, reptiles and amphibians
- Habitat and vegetation survey, phase one ecological surveys
- Habitat management advice
- Wildlife and bird identification courses
- Upland and montane scrub restoration, including tree planting, baseline survey and planning
Based in Ulverston on the Furness Peninsula, we work throughout Cumbria and adjacent counties.
Our flexible approach, combined with our knowledge of species ecology and wildlife law enables the use of innovative solutions to ensure wildlife thrives alongside development. Sensitive to our clients needs, we provide a thorough approach, with consistently high standards working towards successful outcomes for both client and local wildlife.
Please contact us for advice and a free quote.